In this episode I address the stunning revelations in the new Sara Carter piece that reveal disturbing details of the sophisticated effort to spy on, and take down, the Trump team. I also address the latest revelations about the hacking of the Clinton email server.
In this episode I address the growing problem of internet censorship and how to fight back. I also discuss the suspicious message Bob Mueller appears to be covering up.
Finally, I address the disgraceful behavior of former CIA Director John Brennan.
In this episode I address the real reasons disgraced former CIA Director John Brennan is panicking about the revoking of his security clearance. I also discuss the liberal media’s disingenuous efforts to attack the Trump economic bump.
In this episode I address the real reasons liberals are losing their minds over Trump’s comments about a violent gang. I also discuss the panic breaking out among former Obama administration officials as the Spygate timeline comes together.
Donald Trump has ordered an investigation into the origins of the spying scandal on his campaign team. In this episode I explain what this means for the Swamp. I also explain the intricate web of deception designed to cover up Obama’s role in this.
In this episode I address the troubling tactics of surveillance state regimes. I also address how some of these same tactics were used against the Trump team.
- An illustrative piece by Andy McCarthy on The NY Times efforts to drive the new narrative on the spying operation against Trump.
- More evidence that John Brennan knows more than he’s letting on to.
- An older piece that debunks the idea that Christopher Steele was the “source” of the dossier information.
- The leaker in the Michael Cohen case will likely be prosecuted.
- The President called MS-13 “animals.”
- Is Google looking to vacuum up personal data?
- The NY Times finally admits what we already knew – the Obama administration spied on Donald Trump.
- Bloomberg anti-gun shill and anti-civil liberties advocate Shannon Watts gets owned on social media.
- The FBI’s troubling spy tactics on the Trump team exposed.
- Powerful images of the President which many in the media are ignoring.
- Why is the tech community using a hate group to police “hate”?
- Today’s edition of liberal myth-busting.
In this episode I address the exploding economic war liberals are waging against the rest of us. I also discuss how to fight back.
I also address John Brennan’s disgraceful role in the framing of the Trump team.
In this episode I address the growing surveillance state and how it will impact both criminal behavior and the behavior of innocent Americans. I also discuss the recent positive economic news and I show how the numbers differ from the Obama administration numbers.
More companies are jumping on the anti-Second Amendment bandwagon. I address how to fight back.
I also discuss some explosive connections between Bob Mueller and people involved in the Obamagate spying scandal.
A great synopsis of our debt and spending problems summed up in one article.
No, Obama cannot take credit for the economic growth going on.
This piece from 2017 describes the CIA-FBI relationship with regard to the dossier verification process.
Is there an ongoing soft coup going on? Why the continued efforts to obtain kompromat on Trump?
Even left wing outlets are acknowledging the ongoing efforts to obtain foreign information about Trump.
Former CIA Director John Brennan is in a world of trouble for his role in the spying operation against Donald Trump.
A terrific piece documenting John Brennan’s ever-changing story on his role in Obamagate.
NBC transcripts of John Brennan’s controversial remarks to Chuck Todd.