In this episode I address the epic failure of The NY Times to change the narrative in their latest propaganda piece. I also address the hysterical failure of the latest liberal boycott to take hold. Finally, I address the economic illiteracy of the latest crop of far-left candidates.
- The latest liberal boycott has, hysterically, blown up in their faces.
- This business owner harassed Sarah Sanders. Now the town is paying the price.
- What is the DOJ hiding about Sally Yates?
- This socialist candidate for Florida Governor doesn’t understand basic economics.
- Here’s what the proposed tax hikes by the socialist candidate for Florida Governor would look like.
- This troubled Washington Post columnist plays the race-card – again.
- Why is CNN joining the online censorship mob?