In this episode I address the explosive allegations that the DOJ and the FBI may be hiding a more widespread abuse scandal. I also cover the outrageously desperate, last-minute attacks on Brett Kavanaugh. Finally, I discuss the disastrous budget situation and the effects of tax policy.
- Is Bob Mueller sweeping under the rug decades of illicit government spying?
- The federal government collected record amounts of tax revenue yet they’re still running a massive deficit.
- Dan Horowitz’s new piece details the disastrous new budget plans.
- In August alone the federal government ran a 200 billion-dollar-plus deficit.
- This is a really bad sign for the NFL.
- If John Kerry isn’t guilty of a Logan Act violation then this ridiculous law should be repealed.
- The Obamacare Medicaid expansion is a lesson in economic mismanagement.