In this episode I address the growing surveillance state and how it will impact both criminal behavior and the behavior of innocent Americans. I also discuss the recent positive economic news and I show how the numbers differ from the Obama administration numbers.
- This piece details some of the tools of surveillance which were used in the Austin bombing case and what it means for you.
- Jeff Sessions is dropping the hammer on the FBI.
- This piece exposes the troubling behavior of former CIA Director John Brennan.
- Donations to the NRA have tripled.
- Is Facebook listening to you?
- Terrific new economic numbers to report.