In this episode I address the suspicious timing of the latest media attack on Jeff Sessions and what I think it says about the investigation into government malfeasance. I also discuss the renewed push for new tax cuts and the real world effects of our out-of-control spending.
- Facebook is at it again. Conservative websites are losing their audience on the platform.
- This piece covers some of the worst aspects of the recent Omnibus spending bill.
- Liberals love to talk about the “fair share” of tax payments. But what do the numbers actually say about who is paying.
- Obama’s policies benefitted friends of his.
- Christian movies are winning the day in Hollywood.
- Jeff Sessions’ lawyer strongly disputes aspects of the recent attack on his credibility.