In this episode I address the reasons behind Trump’s improving approval ratings. I also address the breaking news about the Mueller investigation. Finally, I address the budget problems, some interesting economic news, and what they mean for you.
- Australian gun control will not work here.
- Why is President Trump more popular than ever?
- Is congress considering cutting some of their out-of-control spending?
- The Left insists that more guns equals more homicide. But the data says otherwise.
- The suspicious timing of this Rod Rosenstein memo should raise eyebrows.
- 1 in 6 people would raise taxes on the rich even if they knew it would hurt the poor.
- Here are two major problems with the Bob Mueller witch hunt.
- How much would we have to cut from the federal budget to fix our debt problem?