In this episode –
The Republicans finally have a tax cut plan.
And the Democrats are already lying about the Republican tax cut plan.
The truth about the mythical “Clinton surplus,” again!
The truth about the Bush tax cuts, again!
The truth about federal spending.
The truth about federal tax revenue.
Why are Americans being forced to pay for unions they don’t want to join?
The Bonginos Healthy Empanada Recipe:
Makes about 20 empanadas.
- 2 lbs ground sirloin
- 2 medium size white potatoes peeled and cut in small pieces
- 4 oz red and green peppers cut in small pieces
- ¼ cup chopped white onions
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 pack Nasoya egg roll wraps
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 packets Sazon Goya with Azafran
- ½ teaspoon Salt or to taste
- In large skillet, add the ground sirloin and potatoes breaking up with wooden spoon. Add the packets of Sazon Goya (with Saffron) and salt. Mix. Cover. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro and peppers and mix well. Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until potato is soft.
- Mix meat and remove from heat.
- Add 1 scoop of meat mixture to center of egg roll wrap
- Roll and place on crisper tray
- Once all egg roll wraps are done, spray with olive oil
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden.